I didn’t have the time to get the itinerary fixed for this trip, so I asked someone to organize it for me. Luckily they found CAB Travel and Tours and we booked everything through them except the flights.
Palawan was definitely a revelation. I would often forget that I am in the Philippines and would think that I was in Bali or Phuket.
Thanks to the agency, this trip was hassle free.
Planning to go to PP? Message them!
Below are just some of the great memories I have from this recent trip.
For a total of Php9,900 per person this is our itinerary
● 2N Hotel Accommodation at Libis Bayview
● 2N Hotel Accommodation at Dayunan El Nido Tourist Inn
● Daily Hotel Breakfast is included
● All Land Transfers (Airport-Puerto Princesa-El Nido-Puerto Princesa-Airport)
● EL NIDO TOUR A: Shimizu Island, 7th Commando, Secret Lagoon, Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon
● EL NIDO TOUR C: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Star Beach, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island (with lunch)
● Underground River Tour with Lunch
INCLUSIONS for the ISLAND HOPPING:
Environmental Fee / Eco-Tourism Development Fee
Service of licensed tour guide
Professional boat captain with license from MARINA
Contact CYRIL VEN JUNE SISON 0916 224 7417